Evanston Public Library
I will be offering Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Here are the dates:
September 9, 16, 23 from 6:30 to 8:00 pm: Beginner Word
September 12, 19, 26 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm: Beginner Excel
October 7, 14, 21 from 6:30 to 8:00 pm: Intermediate Word
October 10, 17, 24 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm: Intermediate Excel
October 28, November 4, 11 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm: Advanced Excel
Here is the link to the Evanston Public Library calendar.
EPL Events Calendar
Additionally, there will be ‘workshop’ classes offered at the Evanston Public Library branches. These classes will be on Saturday mornings and will last 90 minutes. Please note that these are not beginner (or even intermediate) workshops. The pace will fast, and I will assume you are proficient in Excel.
Here are the topics, the dates, and the locations:
1) September 21, 8:30 am: Nested Formulas and Functions in Excel, North Branch, 2026 Central Street, Evanston
2) October 5, 8:30 am: Lookups, Indexing and Matching in Excel, North Branch, 2026 Central Street, Evanston
3) October 12, 8:30 am: Pivot Tables in Excel, CAMS, 900 Chicago Avenue, Evanston
4) October 26, 8:30 am: Charting in Excel, CAMS, 900 Chicago Avenue, Evanston
5) November 2, 8:30 am: Pivot Tables in Excel, North Branch, 2026 Central Street, Evanston
6) November 9, 8:30 am: Linking and Embedding Excel files, CAMS, 900 Chicago Avenue, Evanston
7) November 16, 8:30 am: Importing, Sanitizing, Validating Data in Excel, 2026 Central Street, Evanston
Please go to the Events Calendar for the Evanston Public Library to register for any of these workshops. They are all free.
EPL Events Calendar
The Women’s Exchange, 725 Pine Street, Winnetka, Illinois
I will be offering beginner, intermediate and advanced Excel classes at Women’s Exchange in Winnetka, Illinois. These classes will start in September and be offered for the Mac and the PC. There is a fee to attend these classes.
Here is the link to the WEX website:
The Women’s Exchange
New Trier Extension, 7 Happ Road, Northfield, Illinois
Finally, I will be offering Continuing Excel and special topics in Word at the New Trier Adult Education program. These classes will be at the New Trier West campus. There is a fee to attend these classes.
New Trier Extension catalog
If you wish one-to-one training, contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org